Mochocho IT Consulting (Mochocho ITC) is a Close Corporation which was established in 2010 by Mr Molebatsi Mochocho. The company is 100% black, youth owned and managed. The owner and his staff take pride in providing quality service at fair prices with efficiency to all their clients. The company’s primary function is to address the growing need ICT services among the small businesses, cooperate clients, schools, municipalities and other government departments. Mochocho ITC’s distinctive vision, mission and values statement depict the essence of what the business stand for and how its team interacts within the organisation. In addition, it speaks to its commitment to delivering excellence to its clients, stakeholders and the community at large.
To be the mostrenowned, trusted and respected company in IT infrastructure development and other IT related services,which are recognised by its clients for delivering excellence.
To take technology to rural areas in South Africa and serve our clients by providing the highest quality information technology services that address their business issues. The business will continue to attract, recruit and retain the most knowledgeable and passionate professionals by providing the collaborative culture that enables them to thrive. The business will ensure a fair pricing model at affordable prices. It will ensure quality products are offered as well as excellent service to retain and grow its client base.
The business’s value system is based on the following principles:
- Passion: The team inspired to change people’s lives.
- Accountability: The business takes responsibility for individual and collective actions.
- Pursuit of excellence: The team strive to exceed the expatiations of the market and its clientele.
- Integrity: The team does the right thing in terms of decision and advice rendered.
- Collaboration: It crates partnership to achieve collective and individual goals.